11 Weeks Post Install
Back in August we had an issue with our plumbing where we discovered our tank was very full, up in the riser, and ready to overflow. We had some skimmed off in order to see the inlet from the house. Had two companies come out to investigate and both were very quick to say our field has failed and we need a new one, at the cost of anywhere between 14K to 20+K. Instead of frantically moving forward I moved tot he Web to begin some research and stumbled upon this GREAT product. We are 11 weeks post installation (by me, very easy to do) and we have not had an issue since. This product saved me a ton of money. Thanks Aero-Stream.