They literally saved our lives.
The day before Christmas Eve, my fuel oil furnace went out. My husband said we should just go out and buy something new, but I wanted to get what we had fixed. He said that if that was the case, he had heard nothing but good news about Wojo's Heating/AC & Plumbing.
I called them up, a gentleman came out, and my husband told him about our furnace. He went into the basement with my husband, took a part off the furnace, and said that there was our problem. The fire pit had a huge hole in it. We were lucky it didn't blow! He said the first thing he was going to do was shut it down, and then he was going to put in a new furnace. Withing 24 hours, we had a new furnace, and a new, 500 gallon propane tank. If he hadn't have come and helped us, we might have been killed.
Wojo's Heating/AC & Plumbing was absolutely fabulous. I would recommend them to anybody. We used to have a gentleman who took care of our furnace, but he never saw the growing problem with the fire pit. The gentleman from Wojo's said that it must have been growing for about 4 years, and that it could have exploded at any time. Thank God for Wojo's!
It was absolutely amazing. I've never been treated so well. They were courteous, fast, explained everything to us, and the next day they were there, bright and early. Really, no words can explain just how fabulous they are. To be honest, they saved our lives.