Ironwood Custom Builders Inc.
- 2825 East Cottonwood Parkway
- Salt Lake City, UT 84121 | View Map
- (801) 416-3131
- Ironwood Custom Builders engages in all aspects of residential construction from custom remodels, basement finishes, & additions to high end custom homes.
- remodeling & major home repairs
- Request an appointment
We contracted with Ironwood Custom Builders, Kelly Anderson, on a large scale deck project in the fall of '14. This was an enormous deck and covering along the back line of our home and was difficult due to prior construction issues (a different contracting company). The finished deck is beautiful, it changed the look and usefulness of our home, we receive the most gracious compliments about how nice it turned out. We are very pleased with the design and quality of work and with the job Ironwood Construction provided.
1. Detail and craftsmanship was excellent. The project was completed on budget.
2. Job site remained generally clean throughout the project. Craftsmen were courteous and respectful.
3. Periodic reviews were conducted, as planned, and provided documented details on timing, change orders, owner input, issues encountered and general acceptance of work in process. The reviews were very helpful in understanding the status of the job and completion estimates.
4. Troy, the project super, was very attentive and his follow up was excellent.
5. Kelly Anderson provided bid information and design help for us to understand what the project would look and feel like when finished. This was very helpful in understanding the cost and timing of the project before it began. Kelly's estimates were right on the mark.
6. There was a change of project supers half way through the construction, which did create some concern at first, but was handled nicely.
7. Post construction follow up was surprisingly good. Five months after completion we still get periodic calls from either Troy or Kelly on our satisfaction and to address any issues encountered with the completed project. We did have to engae a subcontractor to repair some railing work, and this was completed in short order.