They caused a gas leak and I would never recommend them to anyone!
SUNDANCE Energy Services Inc. recently came out to my home and put in a new pilot light. It was my first time using them and the pilot leaked gas! That was a very dangerous thing to have to happen. The technician that they sent out was very courteous but he is the one who made the mistake. SUNDANCE Energy Services Inc. sent someone else out to repair the leak. People are talking about it and it was scary. I got a couple of estimates and the company's pricing is average, I would say. They did not even compensate me for what happened. I would never recommend the company to anyone and definitely will not be using them again.