From great to worst service I have ever had
I used Sundance for years so I called them to service my gas fireplace. Bryan came and serviced two of our gas fireplaces and now we are unable to use them due to a very strong offensive smell. One of the owners came to work on my furnace and we got him to smell the strong odor that our fireplaces now put off and he agreed that it was terrible. So we didn't have the bad odor before Bryan serviced the two fireplaces and now we have AND the owner says his technician didn't cause the bad odor so they won't try to remedy the problem. BTW - Bryan also smelled the odor but would not, could not correct the problem. We will never call Sundance again for any service, whatsoever, in the future.