MorningStar Senior Living of Sparks
- 2360 Wingfield Hills Rd
- Sparks, NV 89436 | View Map
- (775) 626-5665
- At Morningstar of Sparks we strive to create a true home where you can enjoy your retirement years as carefree as possible.
- assisted living
- Request an appointment
A Great Place To Live!
I live in MorningStar Senior Living of Sparks and have lived here for four years. I had to sell our house because I just couldn't take care of the house the yard. My wife needed a great deal of care so we decided to move to easier living. My wife has since passed on. There are a number of things that are really great about living here.
1. No upkeep - they do everything for you!
2. No cooking - they do provide meals for you and also give you the option of being taken to local restaurants. Some residents do complain about the meals but to be fair Morning Star is trying to feed 108 people or more and it can get a bit institutionalized, however, I think the food is just fine and edible.
3. The apartments are bright, clean and airy. The ceilings are over twelve foot in my apartment so I feel like it's bigger than it actually is.
4. They have many different activities that are fun and inviting. These activities get you out in the living community meeting neighbors and making lasting friendships, however long lasting is when you are a senior.
I looked around in our area at many senior retirement living facilities and this one was top notch above the others and that is why I chose them. It was not an easy decision to sell my home but the decision to care for my wife and not worry about any upkeep was the deciding factor. MorningStar Senior Living of Sparks made that decision easier by providing a great place to live!