Craig Van Lines

Business Description:

Fourth-generation movers serving Arlington, Fairfax, and all of Northern Virginia, Maryland and DC.

Categories

moving & storage
Request an appointment

Jim's Review

Service

Total Experience

Will Recommend

Washington, DC

Craig Van Lines

Outstanding

I had such a wonderful experience once before with Craig Van Lines that I contacted them again to store my furniture. It was stated that my furniture needed to be in an air conditioned space or environment and 98% of my furniture was properly stored in an air conditioned warehouse but the other 2% of my furniture went somewhere else. I'll give them high scores across the board except for this mishap which Craig Van Lines is going to replace the furniture that got damage while in their possession. Their workers are professional and friendly. Overall I think Craig Van Lines is a good company for I never had any other problems before this and I don't think it warrants a bad review or a discontinue of my business - I would use them again.

comments

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our company and for being fair and considerate despite the complications with your move. We strive for complete customer satisfaction and we hope that we succeeded with your move. Thank you for allowing us to service your relocation needs. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We welcome the opportunity in the future should the need arise.

Craig Van Lines commented on 04/23/2016