Presidential Pools & Spas
- 525 East Baseline Road
- Suite 101
- Gilbert, AZ 85233 | View Map
- (480) 967-9467
- We have been helping Arizona homeowners realize their backyard dreams since 1991; providing swimming pool and landscaping design, construction and remodeling.
- swimming pools & spas
- Request an appointment
Sub Par Quality, worse follow up on issues
I gave my deposit and started on my 2nd pool build with Presidential Pools and Spas in Surprise AZ on May 6th (5/6/15). I received my Pro Edge build login with a schedule and a timeline. The timeline shows (And still shows) a start up date of 7/1/15. After the dates of install started to be missed with No shows from sub contractors I started talking to my Project Manager, Clay Hamilton. I always got the same answer "Ill check on that and get back to you", I rarely heard back. I had to sub contract this pool myself. I sent emails to every contact I had at Presidential pools with little to no response.
My issues only got worse after I paid my final payment. The pool sat for 3-4 weeks with zero work being done. The pavers were installed incorrectly and it took 1 month to get them to come out and add the walkway that they missed. We have a leak in the plumbing that was sub contracted, that took over a month to have fixed. I didn't hear from Clay for the last 6 weeks of the build process. The last I hear from Clay was an email telling me that the water feature would be painted by Friday August 7th. My water feature finally got painted after I talked to the main office at presidential. The water feature was painted September 3rd.
Here is the short list of things not done correctly on my pool. All of these took multiple phone calls and emails to fix. Some are still not fixed. Also after these list were sent to Presidential pool and spas in Surprise AZ, I heard nothing back. They are very fast at getting your money to the bank, they must be taking so much money to the bank that they dont have time for customer issues.
1. Pool was "Completed" 2 months after initially quoted
2. 12.00 Per Sq Ft artistic pavers were installed incorrectly with an entire walkway missing
3. Pebble tech had sharp points from quick sub par install
4. Grout around tile water line has holes
5. plumbing leaked for 1 month before they fixed it
6. Water feature was finished 6 weeks after it was started
7. Pool equipment remote didn't work for 4 weeks
8. Pebble tech had a 2 inch crack
9. One of our pop up cleaner heads was not installed for 4 weeks.
I realize Presidential pools uses subcontractors, and sometimes they make mistakes, but presidential should show some concern when the subs do make mistakes. My first presidential pool was build 7 years ago and the quality of this company was much better at that point. I have emailed all of these complaints before, but have never been contacted with anything more that an email saying "We will work on that".