Corbella Kitchen & Bath
- 8200 Cypress Plaza Dr #412
- Jacksonville, FL 32256 | View Map
- (904) 268-5211
- At Corbella Kitchen & Bath, we take pride in the services we provide. Our goal is to make your dream a reality. We are passionate about what we do!
- remodeling & major home repairs
- Request an appointment
Debbie and george's Review
Outstanding Company and service!
We selected Corbella Kitchen and Bath to install Granite countertops, backsplash, new sink and garbage disposal for these reasons:
1. Initial call was informative and was given an overview of what they are about, how long in business and the way they work.
2. They were on time and quickly came to review the kitchen area – taking pictures and going over our wants and needs.
3. We then went into their showroom to review options available. Denise brought up the pictures of our kitchen and went over each area and what to expect.
Afte reviewing 2 other companies - we selected Corbella and are not disappointed. Best decision we made!!
After selections were made on materials with recommendations on patterns and colors, the work followed in a timely manner.
1. We then had to go back a few days later to go over all our selections, price, colors. They reviewed a project plan with everything listed separately for each item. We had to sign off each line item and final contract. They even had she said/he said page that listed questions/answers and any out of the ordinary requests. We wanted a piece from the sink cut out to use as a cutting board and that was recorded on this page. We even got to visit the stone site to look at different patterns in larger portion for the granite selections.
2. About a week after signing the contract - the guys arrived and did a template for the countertop.
3. They kept up on the communication and let us know when the granite piece was ordered, cutting was scheduled and then target day for the removal of old and install of new.
4. The scheduled day of the removal/install the counter guys showed up on time. They spent about 3 to 4 hours and cleaned up everything after they were completed.
5. About an hour before completion of install of countertops the plumber showed up to finalize the install of sink connection and new garbage disposal. He redid the connections under the sink to be cleaner and not so twisted. He also installed a new outside turn off valve as he stated the outside one was not working correctly. This was over and above the requested work.
6. The backsplash work was then scheduled for the next day. Erza showed up on time and worked non-stop for about 4 hours until finished. He also cleaned up everything with vacuum and sponge then gave me instructions to re-wipe the backsplash a day later.
7. There was some repair to part of the wall where the old counter was removed. They scheduled another guy to come and fix the wall and add molding under the new installed counter top a day later.
8. The project manager was on top of it all and kept the communication ongoing for schedule and time frame of installations.
We love the materials that were selected and had an awesome experience with this company. We have had positive feedback on the look and workmanship. In the future we are planning a bath remodel and will use them for the next update.