Explore Open Positions
This is a full-time entry-level sales position. You will work closely with an Account Executive to schedule web demos, build a pipeline and network with business owners. We have a comprehensive training program and you will be mentored by one of our Account Executives. Base plus commission pay structure, this is a stepping stone for our Account Executive role.
- Successful in previous sales or lead generation roles
- 3 months to 2 years of lead generation or inside sales experience
- Experience managing a CRM
- Assertive, persuasive and passionate about sales
- Individuals eager to grow with a successful start-up!
We are looking for a confident, proactive and motivated Business Analyst. The ideal candidate enjoys working across the organization to understand stakeholder requirements and whom can communicate and prioritize these to the development teams within an Agile SCRUM environment. You take a collaborative approach within a development team of 10+ in size, predominantly working on our Spotlight platform and products.
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within an IT environment
- Previous experience of writing Functional & Technical specifications
- A successful track record working in demanding user and software development environments
- Strong knowledge of Agile / Scrum processes, artifacts, roles, methods
- Experience with Jira/Aha
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A solid working knowledge of web applications and technologies
- Polished communication and writing skills
- Diligent and meticulous – passionate about detail and data
- Experienced in managing multiple projects and business users
- Able to cope under pressure, prioritize tasks and resolve problems
We are seeking local candidates for this role. This is not a remote position.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Great Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
- 17 days of PTO, Holidays, Paid day off for your birthday!
- Monthly company paid activities (i.e. happy hour, parties, etc.)
- Free catered lunches every Friday
- Gym reimbursement
Customer Lobby is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply Here