Explore Open Positions
This is a full-time entry-level sales position. You will work closely with an Account Executive to schedule web demos, build a pipeline and network with business owners. We have a comprehensive training program and you will be mentored by one of our Account Executives. Base plus commission pay structure, this is a stepping stone for our Account Executive role.
- Successful in previous sales or lead generation roles
- 3 months to 2 years of lead generation or inside sales experience
- Experience managing a CRM
- Assertive, persuasive and passionate about sales
- Individuals eager to grow with a successful start-up!
We are seeking an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer to add to our team in Oakland, CA. You'll work with an incredible, product-focused team in a fun, supportive office environment. You will also be working with a high performing team of Engineers in India. If you are passionate about making a huge impact at a growing company, we would love to talk!
You love to build great products, you're a leader, whether that means you want to be a strong leading individual contributor, or you want to grow into a tech leader or manager role. You also enjoy challenges and take pride in making a difference through great code. You have the ability to dive into complex problems and learn existing code as well as create new products.
- Work with Ruby on Rails to build out core platform features.
- Design and architect new features.
- Work on both the frontend and backend to bring your designs to life.
- Take ownership and help test, release and maintain the code you write.
- Design, create, and unit test RoR APIs and applications.
- Contribute to our winning culture and grow your skills.
- Work with a high performing team of Engineers in India.
- 2+ years experience with Ruby on Rails, Django or equivalent backend MVC framework.
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Integrating with REST, SOAP APIs
- HAML/HTML, SASS, CSS, Twitter Bootstrap and Git.
- Testing frameworks (RSpec).
- Strong analytic and creative problem-solving skills.
- Computer Science degree is helpful, but not required. Relevant experience will be considered.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working with small teams that have successfully delivered high complexity products on time and with high quality.
- Contributions to an open source project, a dedicated personal website/blog and/or an active GitHub account.
- Strong preference is given to those who have a passion for personal/side projects.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- 17 paid days off and your birthday as a holiday
- Catered lunches
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Gym reimbursement
Customer Lobby is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply Here